Friday, 11 September 2009
1. Which book are you currently reading?
The End Of Nature by Bill McKibben
2. Do you smoke?
Only when drinking.
3. When was the last time you got angry?
A few days ago, at myself, for planning poorly.
4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
Probably at last week's video shoot seeing Neil Gaiman in the Bowie mullet wig.
5. Was there a movie where you could not bear to see the end?
In that I didn't WANT it to end, or I couldn't BEAR the actual ending? If the first.... "Wings of Desire". I want it to go on and on. If the later.... "Requiem for a Dream". Good GOD.
6. What character would you have liked to have played?
Hm. The balleria girl, Coquette i think her name is, in "King of Hearts".
7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
I've only ever seen "Law and Order", and only once. So I suppose my vote is void.
8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
I have a permanent crush on Jack Nicholson. Even old and fat and grey. I love him.
9. What's the best moment of your day?
All of it, baby. I'm not picky.
10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
Mrs. O, or possibly the new one I've just written, called "The Bed Song."
A one-woman machine who is a rock musician, artist, writer, yoga enthusiast, political activist and more – simplicity is not an easy thing to come by.
Born and raised in the Boston, "simple" has never been a way to describe Amanda Palmer's undeniable talent and passion for creating art. With years of theater and performance art studies under her belt, Palmer has always sought to merge the worlds of rock music, theater and performance art.
Amanda Palmer's website
Who Killed Amanda Palmer website
Amanda Palmer on Twitter
Amanda Palmer on Myspace
Amanda Palmer on Facebook
Party on the internet
The Dresden Dolls' website