Wednesday, 23 September 2009

Scott Mellinger of Zao


1. Which book are you currently reading?
"Lies My Teacher Told Me"

2. Do you smoke?
No

3. When was the last time you got angry?
Today at work

4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
Watching Flight of the Conchords last week

5. Was there a movie where you could not bear to see the end?
Nope

6. What character would you have liked to have played?
William Wallace in "Braveheart"

7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
None! I'd rather watch "Michael and Michael"

8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
My wife

9. What's the best moment of your day?
Coming home to my daughter's smiling face

10. What song of yours do you think is your best one?
I haven't written it yet



Scott Mellinger is the guitar player of Zao

Zao on Myspace


1 comment: