Friday, 18 September 2009

Bradley Grace of Poison the Well


1. Which book are you currently reading?
Cormac McCarthy "All the Pretty Horses" and a few JFK bios.

2. Do you smoke?
Yes. I smoke and I hate that I smoke.

3. When was the last time you got angry?
I wanted to punch out a door guy at a club we played not too long ago because he was being an ignorant douchebag. I didn't get angry per say as I figured he's not worth wasting the energy on.

4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
The last time I laughed until I cried was the other night actually. It happens a lot with me and my girlfriend.

5. Was there a movie where you could not bear to see the end?
I don't really have one to be honest. E.T is a tough one I guess!

6. What character would you have liked to have played?
Quint from Jaws! The ultimate badass! Who doesn't want to be that guy? Think about it...

7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
I have no idea what that means!

8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
I have a crush on the music of Chet Atkins right now.

9. What's the best moment of your day?
On tour it's playing and at home it's waking up and feeling alive. That's the greatest moment of my day.

10. What song of yours do you think is your best one?
I think my favorite song right now is probably "Pamplemousse"


Bradley Grace is the bass player of Poison the Well.

Poison the Well on Myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment