Tuesday, 15 September 2009

Brent Knopf of Menomena and Ramona Falls



1. Which book are you currently reading?
"The Little Book of Atheist Spirituality." Why is being right so very boring?

2. Do you smoke?
No, but I sometimes follow old-fashioned pipe-smokers down the street because I love the way pipe tobacco smells.

3. When was the last time you got angry?
When I learned that most "alternative" medicine is not more effective than a placebo. I had such high hopes for my magic healing rocks, dang it.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31190909/

4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
When I watched Sarah Palin's speech in which she quit in the middle of her term as Alaska Governor.

5. Was there a movie where you could not bear to see the end?
The end of "Dancer in the Dark" was pretty tough to watch.

6. What character would you have liked to have played?
MacGyver. The duct-tape, the swiss-army knife, the hair, and the ladies. Mmm-yeah.

7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
MacGyver.

8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
See answers to (6) and (7) above.

9. What's the best moment of your day?
Discovering that my garden has brand-new fresh strawberries.

10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
Of the Ramona Falls album, I think "I Say Fever" is my current favorite because of the groove and the bizarre chord progression. (But my favorite changes every week).


Brent Knopf is the lead singer of the cult-bands Menomena and Ramona Falls, from Portland.

Ramona Falls on Myspace

Menomena on Myspace
Menomena on Pitchfork


No comments:

Post a Comment