Saturday, 12 September 2009
1. Which book are you currently reading?
2. Do you smoke?
No- I used to, but I am proud to say that I quit over a year ago!
3. When was the last time you got angry?
Today at my vacume!
4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
Today at my vacume when I found what was clogging it- I will leave that to your imagination!
5. Was there a movie where you could not bear to see the end?
The new Woody Allen film- only because it is like all his other older men meets a younger woman movies- only the men get older and the women get younger!!!!
6. What character would you have liked to have played?
7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
I guess "Law and Order", but I don't realy watch to much TV
8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
King Tut, Blue and Morgan the three boys in my life!
9. What's the best moment of your day?
When I get all my work done and I am able to sit and have a drink with friends (which rarely happens!!!)
10. What drawing of yours do you think is your best?
I dont think I've created my best yet!!!!!!
Los Angeles-born artist Elizabeth McGrath has always had an eye for the strange beauty in the grotesqueries of life; this appreciation is nowhere more evident than in her work. Inspired by the relationship between the natural world and the detritus of consumer culture, she brings forth a new cavalcade of creatures from the darker corners of the streets, the city, the imagination. It is this melancholy interaction between man-made status symbols and suffering specimens of nature that make up her intricate body of work.
Along with her Husband, Morgan Slade, plays in the band Miss Derringer.
Elizabeth McGrath - official website
Elizabeth McGrath on Myspace
Miss Derringer on Myspace