Sunday, 27 September 2009

Jake Duncan of Maylene And The Sons Of Disaster


1. Which book are you currently reading?
Not reading lately.

2. Do you smoke?
Assuming this means pot. No I don't.

3. When was the last time you got angry?
Last night. This dude who don't know me was talking crap about me to this girl I've dated a few times recently. I wanted to pay him a visit.

4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
I think the last time I watched "Old School".

5. Was there a movie where you could not bear to see the end?
"The Mist".

6. What character would you have liked to have played?
The one that saved everyone. Unfortunately, he wasn't in the movie.

7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
CSI

8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
Angelina Jolie til the day I die.

9. What's the best moment of your day?
Listening to Pantera. Or any other amazing riffs.

10. What song of yours do you think is your best one?
Probably "Listen Close". I like it because it speaks true from us personally when we're on the road.


Maylene And The Sons Of Disaster - official website
Maylene And The Sons Of Disaster on Myspace


No comments:

Post a Comment