Saturday, 19 September 2009

Jamie Stewart


1. Which book are you currently reading?
Oh, I have a bad or good habit of reading lots of books at once. Currently "Ghost Wars" about the CIA in Afghanistan from the 1980s until 9/11, "Republic of Suffering" about death and dying during the U.S.A. Civil War and embarrassingly a redevotion to Mishimia with "Spring Snow".

2. Do you smoke?
No and my band is suing a tobacco and ironically I live in what was historically the tobacco Capital of the U.S.A. until the 1970s. There are still warehouses everywhere here with cigarette logos on the bricks.

3. When was the last time you got angry?
Today when I saw the air force on a university campus trying to recruit students.

4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
Watching the end of "Inglorious Basterds" when they blow up the leadership of the reich.

5. Was there a movie where you could not bear to see the end?
"Funny Games" by Haneke. It made me too tense and then I am glad also as I heard the end is all one big joke anyway which pisses me off.

6. What character would you have liked to have played?
Smurfette

7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
"Mad Men" I am not into those so much but my band mate, Hyunhye, is obsessed with L&O.

8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
The cover model of the current issue of "Hustler's Taboo". The red one with the red cover.

9. What's the best moment of your day?
Working on music. Head held high, I love you music.

10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
Balgh! Don't ask me that! It will make the other songs jealous. But I do have one.


Xiu Xiu official website

"Women as Lovers" - website


No comments:

Post a Comment