Wednesday, 30 September 2009

John Tejada


1. Which book are you currently reading?
Only synth and software manuals at the moment

2. Do you smoke?
No

3. When was the last time you got angry?
Oh, not too long ago, there's plenty of things that annoy me on a daily basis.

4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
I think in the past week, but now I forget what was so funny.

5. Was there a movie where you could not bear to see the end?
Any of those horrible romantic comedies they show on the airplanes. I'm on a plane right now actually with wifi. I'm sure they are about to start a horrible movie.

6. What character would you have liked to have played?
In the horrible movie?

7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
I've never seen either one. I don't go much for tv drama series.

8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
I'm engaged so i'd have to say my fiance.

9. What's the best moment of your day?
Seeing friends, having nice down time at home, or a good dinner.

10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
Usually the one I've just finished working on.

Normally associated with his peers in techno from Detroit, Europe and elsewhere, John Tejada has embraced electronic music as a personal frontier, expanding on his resume as a techno recording artist as producer, remixer, DJ, and label owner.

John Tejada on Palette Recordings


No comments:

Post a Comment