Thursday, 17 September 2009

Marco Girolami


1. Which book are you currently reading?
2 books... "Robert Capa" by Alx Kershaw and I'm re reading "Fiesta" by Ernest Hemingway

2. Do you smoke?
I quitted 2 months ago

3. When was the last time you got angry?
Today

4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
3 days ago when I was shooting the last short movie of Figlio di Apollo

5. Was there a movie where you could not bear to see the end?
Manies

6. What character would you have liked to have played?
I would have liked to play Achilles in the movie "Fury of Achilles" directed by Marino Girolami, my grandfather. Enio Girolami, my father, played Patroclus.
Patroclus, pretending to be Achilles, was killed by Hector so I would have liked to play Achilles to avenge my father.

7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
None

8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
I have a 15 years long crush on my daughter Alice and on my 2 jack russel terriers: Rocco and Billie

9. What's the best moment of your day?
When I wake up and I'm still alive

10. What picture you took do you think is your best?
The next one

Marco Girolami took very beautiful pictures of Spike Lee, Brooke Shields, Roy Scheider, Pedro Almodovar, ...
He also took advertising pictures for: Mercedes Benz, Hilton, Alitalia, Fiat, Armani, ...


Marco Girolami - official website


No comments:

Post a Comment