Friday, 25 September 2009
Mike Vallely of Revolution Mother
1. Which book are you currently reading?
2. Do you smoke?
3. When was the last time you got angry?
I wake up pissed off.
4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
I don't keep a scorecard.
5. Was there a movie where you could not bear to see the end?
6. What character would you have liked to have played?
7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
I don't watch.
8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
9. What's the best moment of your day?
Waking up pissed off.
10. What song of yours do you think is your best one?
Born To Rock N Roll.
"My first show ever was seeing Black Flag in 1984. That night was really the beginning of the rest of my life. I decided whatever I did from that point on I was going to do it with that kind of intensity." Mike Vallely, vocalist of Revolution Mother, definitely resembles the word intense. A towering, bearded lightning bolt who delivers raw punk venom in his vocals.
Revolution Mother on Myspace