Friday, 25 September 2009

Mike Vallely of Revolution Mother


1. Which book are you currently reading?
I'm not.

2. Do you smoke?
I don't.

3. When was the last time you got angry?
I wake up pissed off.

4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
I don't keep a scorecard.

5. Was there a movie where you could not bear to see the end?
No.

6. What character would you have liked to have played?
None.

7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
I don't watch.

8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
No one.

9. What's the best moment of your day?
Waking up pissed off.

10. What song of yours do you think is your best one?
Born To Rock N Roll.

"My first show ever was seeing Black Flag in 1984. That night was really the beginning of the rest of my life. I decided whatever I did from that point on I was going to do it with that kind of intensity." Mike Vallely, vocalist of Revolution Mother, definitely resembles the word intense. A towering, bearded lightning bolt who delivers raw punk venom in his vocals.

Revolution Mother on Myspace


No comments:

Post a Comment