Thursday, 24 September 2009

Milosh


1. Which book are you currently reading?
I am reading both Carl Jung, "Man and His Symbols" and Milan Kunder's "Book of Laughter and Forgetting".

2. Do you smoke?
Nope never have even tried it and never will

3. When was the last time you got angry?
Ummm, when my EX girlfriend smashed a bottle in my eye

4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
When a friend, Mauricio, biked into a parked van as we were biking through Montreal on a drunken adventure

5. Was there a movie where you could not bear to see the end?
Showgirls

6. What character would you have liked to have played?
The hot lesbian chick

7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
I don't watch T.V. at all

8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
The girl I am seeing, Clare, she is amazing. Oh yeah, and every other beautiful girl in the world

9. What's the best moment of your day?
When I am working on something that I love

10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
"Hold My Breath" or a secret little song I did called "Below"


Milosh - official website
Misosh's blog
Milosh on Myspace


No comments:

Post a Comment