Sunday, 13 September 2009

Mùm


1. Which book are you currently reading?
Kevin Keegans Autobiography, my sister gave it to me for my birthday.

2. Do you smoke?
Nope, not any more. Maybe one a day, but not really.

3. When was the last time you got angry?
Every time I turn on the news. Which is very often.

4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
When I said "Ragnhildur Zteinunn" on the tour bus. Very local humor though.

5. Was there a movie where you could not bear to see the end?
Ladri di Biciclette. But of course I did. And I cried.

6. What character would you have liked to have played?
The little kid.

7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
Derrick! These other ones are crap. Taggart on good days.

8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
My daughter. She is almost 1 year old now.

9. What's the best moment of your day?
Running or swimming in the morning.

10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
"Show me" or "Moon Pulls"



Since their foundation in 1998, múm have forged a sublimely bright, warm and rich take on electronica, imprinting it with their own unique sound and character. What sets the band apart from so many of their peers is both their strong, playfully haunted melodies, and sorcerous integration of analogue and digital technologies. Playing an assortment of instruments and percussion alongside some crisply programmed electronic washes, beats, dingdongs and beep-beeps as well as found sounds and field recordings, the band’s talent, inventiveness and nose for musical exploration is immediately audible.



Mùm - official website

Mùm on Myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment