Tuesday, 22 September 2009
1. Which book are you currently reading?
My Life in Flux and Vice Versa by Emmett Williams
2. Do you smoke?
3. When was the last time you got angry?
Last night when the cabbie took the really long way and then got surly about it
4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
You mean literally? Musta been Buster Keaton
5. Was there a movie where you could not bear to see the end?
Recently chickened out on Changeling
6. What character would you have liked to have played?
7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
Never saw any of 'em... Just based on the names, "Criminal Intent" beats "Law'n'Order", at least there might be some imagination at work. And as far as i can tell, "SVU" is the same thing as "Law'n'Order"
8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
Russia... and Texas Johnny Brown
9. What's the best moment of your day?
Waking up in bed with Russia is always good... then it kinda goes downhill from there, hard act to follow...
10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
It's always the last one I wrote, at least for a couple of days... but audiences always seem to prefer "Magnificent Larry" and a couple of other oldies.
Steve Piccolo is from New York, but he also lives and works in Switzerland and Italy. He studied at Bard College and New York University, and has been active as a musician, composer, performer and artist since 1975. He used to be a musician whose “hobby” was field recordings and sound art. Now he's practically a sound artist and recordist whose “hobby” is music, a situation that probably reflects industrial and market dynamics more than any real change in his interests and activities. He was one of the founding members of the Lounge Lizards in New York in the late 1970s-early 1980s. He has done soundtracks for many videos by international artists, teaches "sound design" in art academies, curates the "sound of art" pages for Undo.net and writes a monthly column in the Italian magazine "InSound".
Steve Piccolo - official website