Tuesday, 29 September 2009

Zoltan Bathory of Five Finger Death Punch


1. Which book are you currently reading?
Carlos Castaneda the whole series... probably the 15th times...

2. Do you smoke?
That's a negative

3. When was the last time you got angry?
Yeah I have a theory about that - If I'm always angry then I can't "get angry" since I was angry to begin with - it's like self immunization...

4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
My band is pretty much comedy central on wheels... they are always up to something retarded - so it happens on the daily bases. Just the other day we were reading the Video treatments various directors submitted for our new single - and one of them started with "The lead singer gets hit with a shovel and falls in an open grave" - all of us jumped up - f**k yeah! this is the one!!! haha... we didn't even read the rest of it... and actually that's the video that got made...

5. Was there a movie where you could not bear to see the end?
It's pretty common that I walk out of movie theaters or stop a DVDs half way through... I'm generally really busy so if a movie gets stupid I can't stand the idea that I'm wasting my time on somebody's brainfart... every minute that passed is gone you never get it back...

6. What character would you have liked to have played?
Optimus Prime, Marcus Aurelius Maximus, Mad Max rolled into one "Mad Maximus Prime" - anything with pedal to the friggin metal works for me...

7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
Law & Order

8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
My new BC Rich signature guitar... She's hot! She has a nice curvy exotic body, always wears a G-String, she doesn't fret when I try all kind of positions, she sings when I touch her, and I can shut her up with a flick of my finger, oh and she doesn't give me shit for playing other guitars ... she's really a double whammy....

9. What's the best moment of your day?
Of course when the band hits stage there's no 'high' like that - it's like a swat team in action... a big nasty warmachine laying down fire and launching rockets...

10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
Unfaaaaair... It's like picking which one is your favorite kid... I think Dying Breed, Hard To See, Salvation are pretty solid tracks...


Zoltan Bathory is the guitar player of Five Finger Death Punch.

Zoltan Bathory website
Five Finger Death Punch official website

Five Finger Death Punch on Myspace
Five Finger Death Punch on YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment