Tuesday, 6 October 2009

Barzin


1. Which book are you currently reading?
--Irrational Man by William Barrett
--The Oresteia by Aeschylus
--In the Skin of a Lion by Michael Ondaatje

2. Do you smoke?
Yes

3. When was the last time you got angry?
Yesterday, when I was driving.

4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
When I was on tour in Europe this past Spring. Something about being in a small van with a group of people that makes you go a little.... crazy.

5. Was there a movie where you could not bear to see the end?
I've seen some amazing films lately, but I don't recall not watching any of them all the way through. I think the last time that happened I must have been around 6 or 7 years old, and I was watching Rocky II. I couldn't watch the end of film, which was the big boxing match the movie had been building up to. I stopped the film and went to the bathroom. I thought I was going to be sick.

6. What character would you have liked to have played?
Rocky

7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
I use to be a fan Law & Order, but only the early episodes. I am not a fan of the new and slick entity that it has become.

8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
The girl who works at the local bank down the street.

9. What's the best moment of your day?
It seems to change. Not something I can predict.

10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
Soft Summer Girls



Slow and melancholic, introspective and confessional: These words in some ways describe the sound of Barzin.

Barzin - official website
Barzin on Myspace


No comments:

Post a Comment