Thursday, 8 October 2009

Gianluca Maria Sorace of Hollowblue


1. Which book are you currently reading?
I'm reading Johnatan Franzen, The corrections.

2. Do you smoke?
I don't.

3. When was the last time you got angry?
I'm not angry very often, I tend to accumulate tensions.

4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?.
I can't remember.

5. Was there a movie where you could not bear to see the end?
The way we were.

6. What character would you have liked to have played?
The man who fell to Earth.

7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
Could I say... Dexter?

8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
My beautiful and furry cats.

9. What's the best moment of your day?
At night. When I can stay alone and see a Space 1999 episode.

10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
I love everything of the new album "Wild nights, quiet dreams" out in November 2009. A too recent work to know which one I prefer.
From the back catalogue... "This summer".



Graphic designer since 1994 and musician since 1988. Gianluca Maria Sorace is envolved in several projects: Cordigitale, The Jodiefosters - with Anthony Reynolds, HelenaRussell... and the main project Hollowblue.>

Hollowblue - official site
Hollowblue on Myspace
Hollowblue on Youtube


No comments:

Post a Comment