Monday, 19 October 2009
1. Which book are you currently reading?
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
2. Do you smoke?
3. When was the last time you got angry?
Fall of 2008... I don't normally get angry, I just cry.
4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
5. Was there a movie that you could not bear to see until its end?
I don't think so...
6. What character would you have liked to have played?
I would LOVE to be the voice of a cartoon character!
7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
I very seldom watch TV but when I do it's usually the HGTV channel, and episodes of House or Dexter.
8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
....No comment. ;-)
9. What's the best moment of your day?
Waking up to the sunshine and a great cup of coffee!
10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
My favorite song changes from time to time, depending on my mood. I guess for today it would be "Eyes Wide Open" from my solo CD, "Stories From A Blue Room". BUT... I am VERY excited with the new material I am writing for my new CD! (To be released 2010) I can't wait till it's finished!
Pamela Moore is best known for her electrifying performance as Sister Mary on Queensryche's "Operation: MindCrime" and 2006 release of “Operation: MindCrime 2" but also enjoys a successful solo career. As a singer/songwriter, her most recent solo CD "Stories From A Blue Room" - 2006, won Top Ten Best Record of the year. She is continuously booked for many personal guest appearances on records, concerts and private events. In-between touring she is a private vocal coach. Currently, Pamela is writing new material with songwriting partner/guitarist Michael Posch, for her next upcoming solo CD slated for 2010.
Pamela Moore - official site
Pamela Moore on Myspace
Pamela Moore on Facebook
You may also be interested in:
Eddie Jackson of Queensryche
Michael Wilton of Queensryche