Monday, 19 October 2009

Pamela Moore


1. Which book are you currently reading?
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

2. Do you smoke?
No.

3. When was the last time you got angry?
Fall of 2008... I don't normally get angry, I just cry.

4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
Last month.

5. Was there a movie that you could not bear to see until its end?
I don't think so...

6. What character would you have liked to have played?
I would LOVE to be the voice of a cartoon character!

7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
I very seldom watch TV but when I do it's usually the HGTV channel, and episodes of House or Dexter.

8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
....No comment. ;-)

9. What's the best moment of your day?
Waking up to the sunshine and a great cup of coffee!

10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
My favorite song changes from time to time, depending on my mood. I guess for today it would be "Eyes Wide Open" from my solo CD, "Stories From A Blue Room". BUT... I am VERY excited with the new material I am writing for my new CD! (To be released 2010) I can't wait till it's finished!

Pamela Moore is best known for her electrifying performance as Sister Mary on Queensryche's "Operation: MindCrime" and 2006 release of “Operation: MindCrime 2" but also enjoys a successful solo career. As a singer/songwriter, her most recent solo CD "Stories From A Blue Room" - 2006, won Top Ten Best Record of the year. She is continuously booked for many personal guest appearances on records, concerts and private events. In-between touring she is a private vocal coach. Currently, Pamela is writing new material with songwriting partner/guitarist Michael Posch, for her next upcoming solo CD slated for 2010.

Pamela Moore - official site
Pamela Moore on Myspace
Pamela Moore on Facebook



You may also be interested in:
Eddie Jackson of Queensryche
Michael Wilton of Queensryche


1 comment: