Friday, 30 October 2009

Paolo "Maolo" Torreggiani of My Awesome Mixtape


1. Which book are you currently reading?
Right now I'm reading a philosophy compendium about the ancient Greeks

2. Do you smoke?
No and I've never smoked in my life

3. When was the last time you got angry?
Actually I really don't know because I often get angry maybe for my passionate temper

4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
I think the last days of the recent tour because our driver made me laugh a lot

5. Was there a movie that you could not bear to see untill its the end?
there was a film I've always tried to watch but never manage to 'cause I fell asleep all the time. It's scorsese's "After Hours" and that's a shame 'cause it is considered to be one of his masterpieces

6. What character would you have liked to have played?
Maybe Nanni Moretti in "Ecce Bombo" most of all when he swears at a bar attender who said: "Rossi e neri sono tutti uguali"

7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
None of them. My favourite is "Criminal Minds"

8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
I've been in a relationship for two years now so.. my girlfriend

9. What's the best moment of your day?
Lunch and dinner because in these moments I can express my culinary talent

10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
Talking of the last album my favourite songs are "Family Portrait" and "Inner City"


My Awesome Mixtape generates an original mix of indie rock, hip hop and electronica, the kind you cannot fail to dance to. In 2008, the band was awarded as Best Live Band of the season at MEI, the annual Meeting of Independent Labels in Faenza.
(Nerds + DanceFloor) - Love = M.A.M.


My Awesome Mixtape - official website
My Awesome Mixtape on Myspace
My Awesome Mixtape on Last Fm


No comments:

Post a Comment