Tuesday, 3 November 2009

Lesli Wood of The Redwood Plan and Saeta


1. Which book are you currently reading?
Salman Rushdie: Midnight's Children

2. Do you smoke?
Yes but I consider myself having "quit".

3. When was the last time you got angry?
Yesterday.

4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
Probably Saturday. I do this often.

5. Was there a movie where you could not bear to see the end?
Definitely. I will not sit through a terrible movie, I'll leave first. I almost couldn't bear to watch the end of Dancer in the Dark but not because it was terrible - just because I thought my heart was going to break into a million pieces.

6. What character would you have liked to have played?
Hmm. I'm not sure I could narrow it down. If it's a movie, probably someone that got to do cool stunts...

7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
Are these tv shows? Or just concepts? I'm not familiar with the tv shows (if that's what they are) so I think I'll just have to say "Criminal Intent" as it's a pretty good answer to a question.

8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
Definitely the person I've been waking up to every day. And maybe a little one on my cat, but that's weird.

9. What's the best moment of your day?
Waking up to that person. And then riding my bike. Unless of course I'm playing a show then the show is always the best moment of my day.

10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
A Million Reasons Why.


Lesli Wood is the singer/guitarist/keyboardist for Seattle band, The Redwood Plan. She also performs with chamber pop trio, Saeta, and formerly fronted the riot grrl band, Ms. Led.

The Redwood Plan - official site
The Redwood Plan on Myspace
Saeta - official site


No comments:

Post a Comment