Monday, 7 December 2009

Technogod


1. Which book are you currently reading?
Carver "What we talk about when we talk about love" (I keep starting and then I stop, forget and start again), Bukowski "Love is a dog from hell" (my bible), Kaoss Pad 3 instruction manual (I'll never get it)

2. Do you smoke?
Xsmoker, postsmoker, rehabprefabsmoker

3. When was the last time you got angry?
I don't get angry I get even...vengeance is the best medicine

4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
Whenever I get tickled to death

5. Was there a movie where you could not bear to see the end?
Funny Games (most films have Hollywood endings so you know it's going to be ok anyway
and no one dies cause the contracvts are ready for the sequel, and when they die there's the prequel)

6. What character would you have liked to have played?
Autobot

7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
Criminal Intent, the detective is unsettling

8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
No one in particular, everyone in general. Women back from their summer holidays for a few weeks retain a unique radiancy that slowly fades as fall comes. I love observing them from a distance. Their cololrs, their dresses, their hair, their moment of splendor ...like sunflowers.

9. What's the best moment of your day?
8-10 am, everything is calm, the sun still doesn't scorch, it's all quiet...then the day starts and we must be productive. Time to go back to sleep.

10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
The one I still have to write, and may never write



Technogod on Myspace


No comments:

Post a Comment