Wednesday, 9 December 2009
Tormentor of Gorgoroth
1. Which book are you currently reading?
Ah, just finished reading Blood Meridian by Cormac MacCarthy. One of the best books I've ever probably.
2. Do you smoke?
Yes, but I don't have to. Means that I can smoke one day and don't have to take the next cigarette in a week or so.
3. When was the last time you got angry?
1,5 hours ago. Couldn't get a seat on the buss + a driver who drives like a maniac + listening to aggressive Swedish hardcore gods Skitsystem. Hanging after one arm in one of those handles cursing God and all his creations.
4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
Watching the Hot Rod movie.
5. Was there a movie that you could not bear to see until its end?
A Lars Von Trier movie called Breaking the waves. The most sentimental piece of shit I've ever seen. I knew what was coming in the end, so I had to run.
6. What character would you have liked to have played?
Taxidriver. Used to be one in fact.
7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
No + no + no
8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
Musically? The Devil's Blood. Got a fair chance of becoming the world's biggest satanic band.
9. What's the best moment of your day?
Running off from everything going fishing.
10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
Tormentor is the guitar player of Gorgoroth
Gorgoroth - official site
Gorgoroth on Myspace
Gorgoroth on Facebook