Thursday, 28 January 2010

Alberto Marin of Hamlet


1. Which book are you currently reading?
None

2. Do you smoke?
Yes

3. When was the last time you got angry?
I dont remember it, I never get angry

4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
Today, in the van, making jokes with the rest of the band and crew.

5. Was there a movie that you could not bear to see until its end?
Yes, Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace, always that I try to see it, I
have fallen sleep.

6. What character would you have liked to have played?
CONAN THE BARBARIAN

7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
Northern Exposure

8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
My girldfriend and music.

9. What is the best moment of your day?
When I play guitar after a great launch!

10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
"Siete Historias diferentes" & "No habrá final" a very special song


Hamlet on Myspace
Alberto Marin on Myspace


No comments:

Post a Comment