Friday, 8 January 2010

Andrew Belle


1. Which book are you currently reading?
Death By Pad Thai - it's a collection of short stories from various authors, describing their favorite dishes and the first time they ate them. Riveting.

2. Do you smoke?
I do not. An alarming amount of my friends do though.

3. When was the last time you got angry?
Ha, probably last weekend when I was trying to fix my the sink at my family's house when the water line disconnected and sprayed water EVERYWHERE for a good 30 seconds. Total freak out.

4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
This past Halloween when my buddy put on sunglasses and a blond wig when greeting the kids coming to our house for candy.

5. Was there a movie that you could not bear to see until its end?
I am confused by your phrasing. If you're asking me what's the worst movie i've ever seen...hm, probably 'Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist'. We walked out of that one REAL fast. Or maybe 'Land of the Lost'...that movie was just terrible.

6. What character would you have liked to have played?
Again, confused by this question - I think you're asking what character in any tv show or film would I have like to have played...um, I would have to say 'John Locke' from LOST. I would follow that guy to the ends of the Earth.

7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
Haha, I have never seen either of these shows. But I'll choose SVU because abbreviating is cool.

8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
Wow, you're gonna get me in trouble. Hm, maybe Erin Andrews - the sideline reporter from ESPN. I was on a flight to Baton Rouge with her recently...very nice lady.

9. What's the best moment of your day?
The few minutes in the evening when I get to video chat with my girlfriend in NYC.

10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
I don't like this question because it sets me up to seem a little arrogant - but I'll say 'The Ladder' from my new record. I think it's my best effort to date.


Andrew recently was named “Best Breakout Artist, Chicago” by MTV. His music and vocal stylings draw comparisons to Coldplay, The Fray, and John Mayer. Fans and critics often refer to his songs as “smart pop”—nuanced melodies and contemplative lyrics coupled with bold, infectious hooks. Look out for his debut full-length album The Ladder, released in January 2010.

Andrew Belle - official website
Andrew Belle on Myspace


No comments:

Post a Comment