Wednesday, 13 January 2010

Blixa Bargeld


1. Which book are you currently reading?
Eliot Weinberger: An Elemental Thing.

2. Do you smoke?
No.

3. When was the last time you got angry?
I get angry with myself a lot. Daily.

4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
I can't remember, I wish I could.

5. Was there a movie that you could not bear to see until its end?
Many. I walked out of many "critically acclaimed" movies (i.e. "Slumdog Millionaire").

6. What character would you have liked to have played?
Am I dead yet?

7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
Isn't there a verb missing to make this a question?
If I just have to choose some word or character in the preceding line I would go for the ampersand, it always reminded me of a person with a bowl of tea.

8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
I don't want anyone to be crushed by me.

9. What's the best moment of your day?
Answering E-mail requests.

10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
It's not up to me to say, most of them are old enough to go out past midnight.


Composer, author, actor, singer, musician, performer and lecturer in almost any field of interpretative art.
Lead vocalist of Einstürzende Neubauten and guitarist of Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds from 1984 to 2003.
Blixa Bargeld acted in several movies and theater plays and plenty of exhibitions by him were hosted in the most famous art museums in the world.


Blixa Bargeld - official website
Einsturzende Neubauten - official website


No comments:

Post a Comment