Tuesday, 19 January 2010
1. Which book are you currently reading?
Chess by Stefan Zweig.
2. Do you smoke?
3. When was the last time you got angry?
4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
I think it had something to do with the BBC Office show.
5. Was there a movie that you could not bear to see until its end?
So many.. but I am slightly ADD when it comes to movies.. Batman?
7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
The old one.
8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
9. What's the best moment of your day?
It probably involves fresh air but I like to think it's the first coffee of the day, sometimes falling asleep and waking up are also pretty rad moments.
10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
I'm way too paranoid/superstitious to even think about answering that one.
Canadian Paul Murphy of Wintersleep branches out with his brother to create the deeply personal Postdata.
Postdata - official website
Postdata on Myspace