Wednesday, 10 February 2010

S.C. Kuschnerus of Krypteria


1. Which book are you currently reading?
A scientific book about the theory of the big bang

2. Do you smoke?
Never have, never will

3. When was the last time you got angry?
When the Cardinals' Neil Rackers missed a 34yds field goal and sent the NFL playoff thriller against the Packers into overtime; as a Cardinals fan I was screaming obscenities galore. Fortunately in the end my team won nevertheless, so I wasn’t mad for too long.

4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
During the latest "What up with that" skit on Saturday Night Live, hilarious!

5. Was there a movie that you could not bear to see until its end?
No, but I wouldn't touch that Mariah Carey vehicle "Glitter" with a stick; so while I haven't seen it and don’t intend to ever do so I guess it still qualifies, doesn't it?

6. What character would you have liked to have played?
Maybe Lucian in "Underworld", despite the fact I unfortunately would not get to make out with Kate Beckinsale. Maybe Judas or Mr. Blonde or any badass movie villain for that matter.

7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
"Criminal Intent" with Vincent D'Onofrio.

8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
My 2010 drumkit

9. What's the best moment of your day?
On the road: Showtime, meeting the fans after the show and the traditional aftershow beer with Frank.
Off the road: Every single time I receive positive feedback on Krypteria through the internet while enjoying a big cup of coffee in the morning.

10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
Too many to name, but I recommend you check out Ji-In's performance on "The freak in me" - breathtaking!





The other members of Krypteria on Ten Quick Questions:
Chris Siemons
Frank Stumvoll
Ji-In Cho



Krypteria - official website
Krypteria on Myspace


No comments:

Post a Comment