Monday, 15 February 2010

Frank Stumvoll of Krypteria


1. Which book are you currently reading?
Kamasutra for beginners…. 8)

2. Do you smoke?
I never smoked cigarettes but I wouldn’t refuse a good cigar

3. When was the last time you got angry?
When I didn’t understand the first chapter of the book I’m currently reading

4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
When I met Chris to discuss the first chapter of that book

5. Was there a movie that you could not bear to see until its end?
Alien vs. Hunter

6. What character would you have liked to have played?
The first creature that appears unexpectedly in “Avatar’s” first fighting scene... it looked so cute.

7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
I don’t watch TV very often – I’m too busy with the first chapter of my book

8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
I have forgotten the name of the female main character of “Avatar”, but for me it was like looking in a mirror – so I was crushed at first sight. =)

9. What's the best moment of your day?
Starting with a coffee, ending up with a beer

10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
We did a session a couple of weeks ago and I think we created our best song ever... you will see! =P





The other members of Krypteria on Ten Quick Questions:
S.C. Kuschnerus
Chris Siemons
Ji-In Cho



Krypteria - official website
Krypteria on Myspace


No comments:

Post a Comment