Sunday, 21 February 2010

Fyfe Dangerfield


1. Which book are you currently reading?
Scoop by Evelyn Waugh.

2. Do you smoke?
A little.

3. When was the last time you got angry?
Probably at an irritatingly self-righteous ticket inspector the other day

4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
Listening to copies of Chris Morris's Radio 1 Music Shows from 1994, the other day with my friend Jim

5. Was there a movie that you could not bear to see until its end?
Well I did walk out of Moulin Rouge. But I was probably just in a bad moon.

6. What character would you have liked to have played?
Bugs Bunny.

7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
Well I really have to say Law and Order.

8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
Not telling you.

9. What's the best moment of your day?
Waking up, if it’s a day I don't have to do anything.

10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
I haven't written it yet.


Fyfe Dangerfield is the frontman of Guillemots. His solo debut "Fly Yellow Moon" album is out now.

Fyfe Dangerfield - official website
Fyfe Dangerfield on Myspace
Fyfe Dangerfield on Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment