Wednesday, 17 February 2010

Ji-In Cho of Krypteria


1. Which book are you currently reading?
Frank Schätzing: Death and the Devil

2. Do you smoke?
No

3. When was the last time you got angry?
When I saw a documentary about the destruction of the rain forests

4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
When I heard a joke from our bass player Frank

5. Was there a movie that you could not bear to see until its end?
"The good, the bad and the weird"

6. What character would you have liked to have played?
Selene from "Underworld"

7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
I don't watch any of them

8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
The dog of my neighbor

9. What's the best moment of your day?
When I have my first coffee in the morning

10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
At the moment my personal favorite is “Freak in me”




The other members of Krypteria on Ten Quick Questions:
S.C. Kuschnerus
Chris Siemons
Frank Stumvoll



Krypteria - official website
Krypteria on Myspace


No comments:

Post a Comment