Monday, 8 February 2010

Mark Squires


1. Which book are you currently reading?
Coincidentally I was re-reading the Catcher in The Rye.. RIP JD.

2. Do you smoke?
YES

3. When was the last time you got angry?
Hmmm. Angry is not one I like to mess with, but disappointment unfortunately happens on ocassion... "recentely when someone who made many promises did not do any of them at all.. (all talk and no do makes me disappointed in other people)

4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
I honestly cant recall, although i laugh a lot. Till i cried is rare...

5. Was there a movie that you could not bear to see until its end?
I barely got through the hangover... everyone said it was so good and I was thinking: "this is awful! what is wrong with me? No, what is wrong with everyone else?"

6. What character would you have liked to have played?
Jim Stark (James Dean in Rebel Without a cause)

7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
Neither. I hate those kinds of television shows!!

8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
She knows who...

9. What's the best moment of your day?
Whenever something I set out for comes through

10. What picture of yours do you think is your best?
Ha, that's a tough one, hard to say. Could be my first portrait when I was young of a child, could be my work with Gwen Stefani and No doubt, could be a project I did on Breast Cancer, could be any day I take a pic, so really could be everyday and every pic... hard to answer.. What do u think is my best pic?? ;)


Mark Squires is a NY based photographer specializing in celebrity (film, music) and Fashion.

Mark Squires - Photodiary
Mark Squires - official website


No comments:

Post a Comment