Saturday, 17 April 2010

Damien Mingus of Centenaire and My Jazzy Child


1. Which book are you currently reading?
"L'invention de Paris", by Eric Hazan: an history of Paris and its people.

2. Do you smoke?
Never in the morning

3. When was the last time you got angry?
I'm not sure, but it must have been because of news or politics

4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
When i watched this.

5. Was there a movie that you could not bear to see until its end?
Some boring french movies, like "musee haut, musee bas"

6. What character would you have liked to have played?
Tony Clifton in "Man On the Moon"

7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
No TV

8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
My Girl

9. What's the best moment of your day?
The end of a working day

10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
I'm not the one to asked ! but since you're asking : for centenaire, some new songs we're working on, for My Jazzy Child : "Barcelona" or "Whatever you do" on my first album


Centenaire - Official website
Centenaire on Myspace
My Jazzy Child on Myspace



The other members of Centenaire on Ten Quick Questions:
Aurelien Potier
Stephane Laporte


No comments:

Post a Comment