Friday, 9 April 2010

François Virot of Clara Clara and Reveille


1. Which book are you currently reading?
"Les Prisons de la Misere", from Loic Wacquant

2. Do you smoke?
I do smoke

3. When was the last time you got angry?
Last time I replied to an itw, ha ha

4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
At Madame Claude in Berlin in February... we ALL laughed for a hour long. I couldn't breath.

5. Was there a movie that you could not bear to see until its end?
Not really

6. What character would you have liked to have played?
Steiner in "Die Grosse Ekstase des Bildschnitzers Steiner-ski-flug-chanze Planic"

7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
Criminal Order & Know How Victim Club

8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
My ladyfriend

9. What's the best moment of your day?
Well well, it's 7:30 am... would be waking up in the bed with my ladyfriend, but I kinda had a hard night, soooooo... no best moment yet.

10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
The one I did yesterday, he


François Virot on Myspace
Clara Clara on Myspace
Reveille on Myspace


No comments:

Post a Comment