Wednesday, 8 September 2010
Chris Grigg of Woe
1. Which book are you currently reading?
"Infinite Jest" by David Foster Wallace
2. Do you smoke?
3. When was the last time you got angry?
I try not to take notes on anger.
4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
Borat in the theater.
5. Was there a movie that you could not bear to see until its end?
I walked out on Anchorman but love it now. For some reason, I can't stay awake for all of Blade Runner but that has more to do with always starting it at 1am than anything else.
6. What character would you have liked to have played?
Pacino in "The Devil's Advocate."
7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
Gotta go SVU.
8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
Michelle Rodriguez is the first who comes to mind.
9. What's the best moment of your day?
Today? Waking up to more positive album reviews. Generally speaking? Done work, dinner with girlfriend.
10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
Difficult to say. "Quietly, Undramatically" is the most dynamic, "Hatred is Our Heart" is possibly the best combination of hooks and aggression, "Solitude" is written very well... You pick one.
Woe - Official site
Woe on Myspace