Monday, 27 September 2010

Crabe


1. Which book are you currently reading?
(Martin) I'm reading the badassness of the Watchmen
(David) The Tibetan book of the dead

2. Do you smoke?
(Martin) I only smoke to impress women and my friends. I want them to accept me as a human being.
(David) Nope, except when I'm with Sonny Chiba 


3. When was the last time you got angry?
(Martin) Construction/Roadblock Sept 14 from 11:49 pm to Sept 15 12:45 am.
(David) 2 days ago. Got angry at myself because I was too tired to do stuff.


4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
(Martin) I dunno, surely after a "black screen" joke.
(David) Hmmm...seeing my girlfriend’s nephew doing stupid things at the table, last weekend.


5. Was there a movie that you could not bear to see until its end?
(Martin) Decampitated, it's fucking bad.
(David) I found it difficult to see "Irréversible", but it turned out to be easier as the movie would go on. I usually like these kind of movies.


6. What character would you have liked to have played?
(Martin) The silent indian in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest because of his basketball skills or all the characters in Visitor Q
(David) Any of the guys from "That 70s show" except for Fez.


7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
(Martin) A blackscreen
(David) I don't watch TV except for "That 70s show". Sorry, I can't say.


8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
(Martin) The centerfold girl into the magazine ALARMA edition of July 26th no.1004.
(David) My girlfriend of course. Also maybe Michelle Rodriguez ... she's magnificant in "Machete". 


9. What's the best moment of your day?
(Martin) When I finish work. I hate my work.
(David) Returning home from work, kissing my girl, putting on a record and cooking some meal, then watch a good movie or working on my stuff.


10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
(Martin) Of course PENIS-CELINE, PENIS-CELINE is an intemporel study on humanity.
(David) As CRABE: Maybe Pénis Céline?


Crabe is a raw, lo fi guitar/drum duo that have little in common with the pile of other duo based rockers consisting of Williamsburg hipsters, nerdy punks and color coordinated bluesmen.
Their debut record comes out on Oct. 26.



Crabe on Myspace


No comments:

Post a Comment