Thursday, 2 September 2010
Eugene Robinson of Ox Bow
1. Which book are you currently reading?
The Pope and the Jews
2. Do you smoke?
3. When was the last time you got angry?
Last night after practice while being tailgated by a prick precipitating me stopping the car and hoping he stop to and want to "talk" it out. This failed to happen.
4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
Last week. At something Lola said.
5. Was there a movie that you could not bear to see until its end?
The Devil Wears Prada.
6. What character would you have liked to have played?
Little Richard in the biopic about Little Richard.
7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
I am feeling very sorry for you right now. And even sorrier for myself.
8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
An unforgiving mistress named cash.
9. What's the best moment of your day?
Any moment that involves the viewing of my semen.
10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
Do you know who we are? Every song we've done at a very elemental level is a kind of irreducible genius. Song that is best?!?! Yes: The Oxbow song.
Ox Bow - official website
Ox Bow on Myspace
Eugene Robinson on Myspace