Thursday, 16 September 2010

Jeff Stieber of Hull


1. Which book are you currently reading?
The Forever War by Dexter Filkins. He is a journalist who simply recalls a bunch of events while in Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, etc during the Iraq war and the “War On Terror”. Full of graphic shit about what happens over there, how everyone including Americans can't be trusted and how we fucked everything up. Or at least I see it as how we fucked everything up.

2. Do you smoke?
I smoke yes, even weed on occasion. Most everyone else in the band smokes weed constantly or close to it except Nick. Do you smoke? Get off my back.

3. When was the last time you got angry?
I don't get angry very often at all but I did become quite agitated a while ago when I went to hop onto my bike to go wherever the shit I was going to find that someone had beat the shit out of my front wheel. The rim was bent to shit and was completely unrideable. Parking your bike outside a high school in Brooklyn is always a bad idea so it was partially my fault but those mother fuckers better learn some god damn manners. Shit heads. I've moved since.

4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
Men don't cry! Men drink beer, and when the beer runs out we cry, beer. Circle of life

5. Was there a movie that you could not bear to see until its end?
I'm not sure I know what this question is asking so I will try to answer as best I can. So umm when I was maybe 5 I had a really bad ear infections which I used to get often. My mom had scored a bootleg copy of ET on VHS! When I woke up screaming and crying, mainly because I ran out of beer, my mom threw on that movie. It was staticy and you could barely see anything. I screamed through the entire movie, until the very end when my brain stopped feeling like it was exploding. That's my story. I guess the question has been answered?

6. What character would you have liked to have played?
Not sure if this question is referring to the previous or just a character in general. If the previous ET obviously. You can fly and do weird shit, although it might have been a bit hard getting laid but I bet that glowing finger can do wonders for the ladies. If any movie character the obvious answer is “The Dude” but to be different I would say Baron Munchausen from The Adventures of Baron Muchausen. He rides a canon ball, goes to hell, visits the moon, gets eaten by a fish and survives it all. Terry Gilliam is a genius!

7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
I can't say I know either of these shows but after asking someone “Which one of these shows has more fucked up shit?” the answer was Special Victims Unit so I'll go with that.

8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
Most chics in NYC that love to wear as little as possible during the hot summer months. I also have a thing for MILFS...but who doesn't

9. What's the best moment of your day?
Riding my bike over the Williamsburg bridge from work. I know I'm so close to Brooklyn and don't have to go back into the shit of Manhattan again for the rest of the day. Fuck Manhattan!

10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
Everyone loves Viking Funeral and it is damn fun to play. Deliverance off Sole Lord is also damn fun to play, got some fun drum parts. But the new shit we are writing is so far the best. The new song we have which is currently nameless has some awesome brutal parts that I can just beat the shit out of the drums and some awesome guitar parts that definitely give me mid-drum-strike boners. Glad I get to sit down when we play. Boners


Hull - Official website
Hull on Myspace


No comments:

Post a Comment