Monday, 20 September 2010

Michael Schuman of Mini Mansions/Queens of the Stone Age


1. Which book are you currently reading?
I have the "Book of Longing" by Leonard Cohen on my nightstand. I've been reading excerpts from that.

2. Do you smoke?
Yes.

3. When was the last time you got angry?
3 days ago.

4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
Yesterday. It's relatively easy to get me to laugh that hard. I think that's why my friends like me around.

5. Was there a movie that you could not bear to see until its end?
I tried to watch "She's Out of My League" on a plane recently. Couldn't get past the 20 minute mark.

6. What character would you have liked to have played?
I'm not the best actor, but playing "Jesse Pinkman" in "Breaking Bad" seems like a good time.

7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
SVU

8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
Katy Perry.

9. What's the best moment of your day?
Morning coffee and cigarette.

10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
"Crime of the Season"


Mini Mansions on Myspace
Queens of the Stone Age on Myspace
Queens of the Stone Age - Official website


1 comment:

  1. Michael Shuman of Mini Mansions talks to ARTISTdirect about the art of the "pop song" & listening to Elliot Smith and The Beatles! http://bit.ly/ccimyI

    ReplyDelete