Saturday, 18 September 2010
Nate Hall of US Christmas
1. Which book are you currently reading?
Hell's Angels: A Strange and Terrible Saga. Again.
2. Do you smoke?
When I'm on fire.
3. When was the last time you got angry?
Right before I got in a fight.
4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
When we airhorned some dudes at a crosswalk in Virginia.
5. Was there a movie that you could not bear to see until its end?
A recent black metal documentary, forget which one. But not the one about Gaahl, that one rules. I think the one I saw was trying to imitate the one about Gaahl, but fell short.
6. What character would you have liked to have played?
A voice on King of the Hill.
7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
My new Monson guitar that isn't here yet.
9. What's the best moment of your day?
2:33 p.m., seconds 13-33.
10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
All of them.
US Christmas on Myspace