Friday, 10 September 2010

Sarah Jezebel Deva of Angtoria


1. Which book are you currently reading?
I am reading two. One on Vietnam and the other on Jack The Ripper. But its taking me ages to get through them because I am easily distracted. Small brain I think.

2. Do you smoke?
Sometimes yes, but if my fiancee reads this, then no I don't! To be honest, my dad just got diagnosed with Emphysema, which was caused by his smoking, so this should kinda be my wake up call.

3. When was the last time you got angry?
A few days ago when I found out about that stupid bitch that threw the puppies in the river to kill them. She is lucky I cant get to her. One of her mates filmed it and then posted in Facebook. It made the headlines. People are disgusting.

4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
Oh it was a while a go but one that springs to mind is the scene in the film Step Brothers where the bunk beds collapse. That got me. Was in tears.

5. Was there a movie that you could not bear to see until its end?
This film called Covenant. No story line and had to switch it off after 45 mins. I wasted 45 mins of my life trying to work out what was going on, if anything. Twillight is also close... biggest pile of crappy toss vampire puke ever! Ha ha... sorry... :(

6. What character would you have liked to have played?
Poison Ivy in Batman :)

7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
None of them. NCIS and CSI :)

8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
I don't. Unless my cat counts.... ;)

9. What's the best moment of your day?
My and my fiancee arriving at this hotel (We went away for a few days to Bath. A Roman town in the UK) without killing each other cos we got really lost. The hotel is in the country and its just peace and quiet... Its lovely.

10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
Oh dear. I am very critical ... I have to be otherwise I would never improve. Er...... I am gonna have to say Daddy's Not Coming Home because I wrote it when I was 12 and its about a child being raised in a violent home. I wrote it from a childs point of view and I am proud of it!


Sarah Jezebel Deva on Myspace
Angtoria - Official website


No comments:

Post a Comment