Friday, 22 October 2010

George Chen of Kit


1. Which book are you currently reading?
I finally got a copy of Oran Canfield's memoir "Long Past Stopping." I'm usually reading 3 at a time very slowly, so also the "Difference Engine" and I procrastinate on those by reading comics.

2. Do you smoke?
Never have.

3. When was the last time you got angry?
A few days ago. I went on tour in April and May and had a subletter who would not return calls or pay me for about a month after getting back. Finally got her to start paying me in installments. Now she's claiming she slipped the final $200 in cash under my door which I never received and most likely never happened. I'm usually pretty trusting, so this is particularly irksome. So I found out she is going out of town and is now trying to sublet her place! Scheming some ideas for revenge.

4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
This has never happened as far as I'm aware. My humor is dry.

5. Was there a movie that you could not bear to see untill its the end?
Don't think I've ever walked out of the theater, but there are many movies I've fallen asleep during. My fault mostly, not theirs.

6. What character would you have liked to have played?
Voice over for Garfield.

7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
I have probably seen SVU the most, but it's not really my favorite. I don't want to badmouth Ice-T cause he Googles himself a lot.

8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
I have a few. Aubrey Plaza.

9. What's the best moment of your day?
Walking somewhere in the sun.

10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
I'm pretty stoked on the last song on "Invocation", it's called "Broke Heart." It feels like a new direction for our music.


George Chen plays in KIT, who just released their album Invocation in Europe on Upset The Rhythm. It comes out Nov 9th in the US.

George Chen on Twitter
Kit on Myspace


No comments:

Post a Comment