Sunday, 24 October 2010

Mariano Vargas


1. Which book are you currently reading?
"History of beauty" by Umberto Eco and "Invisible" the latest book by Paul Auster

2. Do you smoke?
No, never

3. When was the last time you got angry?
Two days ago: my love could not accompany me to an exhibition in Milan (Italy)

4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
Recently with my girl.. Playing.. you know...

5. Was there a movie that you could not bear to see until its end?
"Saló" by Pasolini. Many years ago... do not know if today would see...

6. What character would you have liked to have played?
I´m very happy being me.

7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
None of the trhee

8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
I... Totally

9. What's the best moment of your day?
Any time, provided it is connected with myself, I enjoy every moment with intensity.

10. What picture of yours do you think is your best?
The next one I make.


Mariano Vargas ranges from a past settlement of references and a future in which he decides the end of each story. The camera is a little more than a replacement of the brush.

Mariano Vargas - official website


No comments:

Post a Comment