Monday, 22 November 2010

Sara Lov of Dévics


1. Which book are you currently reading?
"The Boy Detective Fails" by Joe Meno

2. Do you smoke?
I wish. I used to smoke but my body doesn't like it.

3. When was the last time you got angry?
2 days ago...

4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
Very recently on tour with Devics in China. Dustin makes me laugh constantly.

5. Was there a movie that you could not bear to see until its end?
No.

6. What character would you have liked to have played?
Amelie

7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
Definitely "Special Victims Unit" (see photo)

8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
Eric Wareheim & Julian Barratt

9. What's the best moment of your day?
Walking my dog

10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
Maybe New York or Animals but I truly hope I haven't written my best song yet....


Sara Lov - official website
Sara Lov on Myspace
Sara Lov on Youtube
Dévics - official website
Dévics on Myspace


Here is a painiting/drawing from my collection by an LA artist that I love named Martha Rich.


1 comment: