Saturday, 29 January 2011

Madison Stolzer of Rosaline


1. Which book are you currently reading?
Goedel, Escher, Bach: The Eternal Golden Braid. The book is a detailed and subtle exposition of concepts fundamental to mathematics, symmetry, and intelligence.

2. Do you smoke?
Only on days that don't end in "day"

3. When was the last time you got angry?
I do the trolling, I rarely get trolled

4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
I can't remember, I usually laugh pretty hard with the Rosaline crew

5. Was there a movie that you could not bear to see until its end?
Not a big movie guy, was a pretty big fan of Wall-E though

6. What character would you have liked to have played?
Ash Ketchum

7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
My girlfriend is big into SVU, which is the only reason I've ever seen it. I'll take "House" any day.

8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
Misty from the Cerulean City Gym

9. What's the best moment of your day?
trollface.fap.jpg

10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
Whatever song I'm writing at the moment or about to write is the best, REAL TALK FAM.

Rosaline on Myspace
Rosaline on Twitter


You may also be intereseted in:
Ricky Bakosh of Rosaline
Ryan Pulice of Rosaline


No comments:

Post a Comment