Monday, 3 January 2011

Matt Mahurin


1. Which book are you currently reading?
The Great Bridge... The Building of the Brooklyn Bridge.
It's the first book I am reading for the second time.

2. Do you smoke?
Never

3. When was the last time you got angry?
Earlier today.

4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
A hilariously private moment with My Wife.

5. Was there a movie that you could not bear to see until its end?
Plenty.

6. What character would you have liked to have played?
Snoopy or Superman.

7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
None of the above.

8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
My Wife.

9. What's the best moment of your day?
Any time that I feel I am being truly present, no matter how droll or daring.

10. What picture of yours do you think is your best?
I can't say that I have one favorite. Some I enjoy because they turned out the way I hoped, others because they were a real challenge, and of course there are those pleasant surprises that have wonderful and unexpected results.

Matt Mahurin is an artist, filmmaker and writer living in New york.
Images have appeared in TIME, Rolling Stone, Newsweek, Esquire, The London Times and Mother Jones.
Videos and Albums with U2, Tom Waits, Metallica, Peter Gabriel and Joni Mitchell.
Published three books of his fine art photography.
Work in the permanent collection of The Metropolitan Museum Of Art in New York City.


Matt Mahurin - official website
The Imagemaker's Handbook

No comments:

Post a Comment