Saturday, 29 January 2011

Ricky Bakosh of Rosaline


1. Which book are you currently reading?
The Dark Tower Series

2. Do you smoke?
Heavily. Camel Filters.

3. When was the last time you got angry?
I messed up my ribs a couple of weeks ago, and had to miss practice. It was horrible!

4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
Almost any time that all of Rosaline are together. Our humor is pretty dark, and it's always a great time.

5. Was there a movie that you could not bear to see until its end?
Not sure what you're asking here, so I'll rewrite it.
5. Was there a movie you loved until the ending ruined it?"
The movie "Wanted" was outstanding. I loved it up until the very end. The last line spoken in the movie was "What the fuck have you done today?"...once I heard that I instantly hated the entire movie. That single line turned it into Vin Diesel shitfest.

6. What character would you have liked to have played?
In Wanted? Probably whichever character was with Angelina Jolie. That'd work for me JUST fine.

7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
DUN DUN

8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
My guitar, Pimp Cane. She is a flat black EC 1000 with gold hardware. Sexiest thing ever. I love that I get to lay my hands on her every day.

9. What's the best moment of your day?
Writing music, playing music, or hanging out with the guys in Rosaline. We have an awesome time. Something ridiculous always happens.

10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
Tough question. My favorite song from our latest album changes every couple of weeks or so. Right now I would have to say it's a tie between "The Messenger, Infinite" or "London Lost It's Fog"

Rosaline on Myspace
Rosaline on Twitter


You may also be intereseted in:
Madison Stolzer of Rosaline
Ryan Pulice of Rosaline


No comments:

Post a Comment