Thursday, 10 February 2011

Doro Pesch


1. Which book are you currently reading?
The Seat Of The Soul by Gary Zukav. It's a beautiful book about reincarnation.

2. Do you smoke?
Not anymore. I used to smoke but gave it up many years ago because of the voice thing.

3. When was the last time you got angry?
I never really get angry. But when people do something to destroy other people's lives for no reason, that makes me angry. One of my closest friends was recently thrown in front of a subway train in New York City. She thankfully survived but there are no words to describe the kind of anger I have towards that.

4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
When I was looking through the new material for the DVD! I saw the most hilarious things. Even rockstars are very human, people getting totally drunk, not knowing what they are saying anymore, people falling flat on their noses. Great moments. All the behinds-the-scenes stuff.

5. Was there a movie that you could not bear to see until its end?
One of the most intense movies was Midnight Express. It's a true story I believe and based on a book of the same name. Basically it's about an American student who was sent to a Turkish prison for trying to smuggle hashish out of the country.

7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
Law & Order

8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
My diehard fans always and forever. They make me so happy and keep me motivated always.

9. What's the best moment of your day?
Going onstage and seeing the excitement in the eyes of the fans. Then, no matter what, bi know it will be a good day and a good show.

10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
"Fight By Your Side" because it's an anti war song and it's about a mom who is supporting her son who has to fight in the war for his country.


Doro Pesch - official website


1 comment: