Friday, 4 February 2011

Liam Cormier of Cancer Bats


1. Which book are you currently reading?
I just finished reading Patti Smith's newest book "Just Kids" which is all about her and Robert Mapplethorp growing up together in New York City during the early punk scene. Its one of the best books I've read in a long time.

2. Do you smoke?
Nope. This year will be my tenth year of being Straight Edge.

3. When was the last time you got angry?
I'm a pretty posi dude, I honestly have been thinking of this for a while and I can't think of the last time I got angry. I usually just laugh most stuff off. Even last time we got robbed I was still like "Hahaha fuuuuuuck! Why do we have the worst luck haha"

4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
Watching Modern Family that show makes me laugh so god damn hard.

5. Was there a movie that you could not bear to see until its end?
Watching Anti Christ was pretty heavy. I've never turned a movie off or left the theatre or anything, I always want to atleast see the end. That movie gave my boner nightmares.

6. What character would you have liked to have played?
in Anti Christ? Or any movie? I don't want to be any character in Anti Christ haha if I could be any character in any movie I'd be Shaft! He's one baaad mother !

7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
I'm all about OG Law&Order! That show has been going on forever and its always good! Dick Wolf knew what he was doing with that one. None of that CSI bull shit doing science in the dark. Just straight up solving crimes!

8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
Lately for the last 4 years I've been crushing pretty hard on my girlfriend. She just got her hair did with some sexy bangs. I was all "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn you lookin good!"

9. What's the best moment of your day?
I love playing shows and I'm sure every band doing this will say the same thing. That 45 mins or whatever on stage is the best part of my day by far. You don't have to worry about anything just headbang and have an awesome time!

10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
I think Lucifer's Rocking Chair is one of the best songs we've written. I'm always so stoked to play and it seems like all across the board, punk metal or hardcore everyone can get down to that jam. Even my grandma likes it!

Cancer Bats on Myspace


No comments:

Post a Comment