Saturday, 16 April 2011
Jeff Scott Soto
1. Which book are you currently reading?
No time to read these days, far too busy...I do listen to audiobooks at the many hotels while showering or multi tasking my day away. Currently 'reading' They Call Me Baba Booey - Gary Dell'Abate. On deck is I Am Ozzy and Keith Richards - Life.
2. Do you smoke?
Only when I socially drink I like to smoke Djarum Clove cigarettes
3. When was the last time you got angry?
More like when am I not angry? :) There are so many things to be angry about especially in this world, but life aint no bowl of cherries so every day brings out some level of frustration.
4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
March 26 2011, in Calais, about to cross the English Channel, was woken up at 5:30AM from a deep sleep, on tour with Trans-Siberian Orchestra in Europe, we had to go through Border Control and were beyond slap happy, the slightest thing sent us all into a tizzy and the tears were streaming as the laughter ensued.
5. Was there a movie that you could not bear to see until its end?
The Other Guys - Mark Wahlberg & Will Ferrell....love them both but this film was that bad!
6. What character would you have liked to have played?
Scarface/Tony Montana's partner Manny Ribera played by Steven Bauer
7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
Never watched either so couldn't tell you!
8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
9. What's the best moment of your day?
10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
If This Is The End
Jeff Scott Soto - official website