Tuesday, 17 May 2011

Howe Gelb


1. Which book are you currently reading?
A book on tour I just lost by T.C. Boyle

2. Do you smoke?
No

3. When was the last time you got angry?
12:42 today

4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
2 years, 3 months, 4 days and 1 hour and 42 seconds ago

5. Was there a movie that you could not bear to see until its end?
I used to like to walk out of movies before they ended if I thought they were really badly made. Its my revenge on the director for messing with my life span

6. What character would you have liked to have played?
Clint Eastward in any of his westerns. Its a form of zen jazz

7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
Never have seen any of them ... tried to ... but no ... they suck

8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
Sofia Loren from 1962

9. What's the best moment of your day?
When a song attacks me ... takes over the moment no matter what else is happening

10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
Always .. and forever ... the one that is coming next


Howe Gelb - official website
Howe Gelb on Myspace
Giant Sand on Myspace
Giant Sand on Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment