Friday, 10 June 2011

John "Slo" Maggard of Unearth


1. Which book are you currently reading?
Hell's Angel: The Life and Times of Sonny Barger

2. Do you smoke?
I smoke occassionally when I'm drinking.

3. When was the last time you got angry?
The last time I was truly angry was when I found out I was being audited. I thought it was going to be a terrible drawn out situation. However, it wasn't, and it was resolved fairly quickly.

4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
The last time I laughed til I cried was when Buz and I were childishly drawing cocks in a magazine this past saturday night.

5. Was there a movie that you could not bear to see until its end?
Nope! Usually if I can't stand a movie, its turned off well before the end!

6. What character would you have liked to have played?
Clint Eastwood in "High Plains Drifter"

7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
Mariska Hargitay, Mariska Hargitay!!!

8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
Redhead cheerleader from the Boston Celtics, oh yeah, and my baby mama...

9. What's the best moment of your day?
The best part of my day is when I put my (insert noun) inside the (insert noun) and start (insert verb) furiously enough to (insert verb) ropes. Keep your mind outta the gutter please!

10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
I actually really like most of them, but for now I will go with the newest one off the new album that we just put into rotation. "Watch It Burn".


You may also be interested in:
Trevor Phipps of Unearth
Ken Susi of Unearth



Unearth - official website
Unearth on Myspace
Unearth on Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment